Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm done with them

Over, the end, no mas, fin. I cannot and will not support the Democrats anymore. I was never officially a dem anyway but Ha! there's zero chance now. All I heard was "oh vote us in, vote us in and will change things" and yet it seems things are the same if not actually worse. "EARTH TO CONGRESS: YOU ARE NOW IN POWER!" This time waster with the MoveOn ad is just the straw that beat the dead horse or something along those lines. (The horse died when the Democratic Party wouldn't even support the DEMOCRATIC candidate for Conn. Senator! W T F???)
So short of actually voting for the "other" (as if there is more than one) party I'm not lifting a finger to help them out. The only D candidates for prez that are even remotely in line with my thinking are the ones the media and their fellow dem's have labeled "unelectable." Umm yeah...with over half the population saying "get out sooner than later" those are the unelectable candidates.
So anyway when there's obvious and widespread voting fraud and Hilary nobly concedes "for the good of bi-partisanship" don't cry on my shoulder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Mon Sep 24, 07:23:00 AM PDT  
Blogger happyguy said...

Don't blame me, I voted Kang.

Mon Sep 24, 11:54:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home